Friday, November 29, 2019

17.98 MILES & JENNIES BLACK FRIDAY RIDE

                                                         
  So I took a break yesterday and I think the whole week is catching up to me.   Today ride I was not exactly at the top of my game.   I'm tired.  


















                                      But on with the ride.   Beside can't beat Jennies Black Firday discounted rides.  She usually charges $999.99 to ride with her.   Today it was only $999.98.  I'm saving pennies.  LOL
                                           
                                                                                                    
  












Tiny house.   Some people are like lost my home no problem just build another and life goes on.   Some people don't have disposable income at there finger tips.  So home sweet home.   But then again I don't know. Maybe this person is living in the tiny home until there house is rebuild???


Today was not my day, on the way to the new sight of the Honey Covered Bridge I started to have one of my moving headaches right between the eyes.  So I had to crap out.  If I would have been feeling better we would have gone to Centerville.  But I was like uhhgg home.  
Jenni asked for her penny back and we all headed back. 

I'm taking a few more days off.  I feel like I've been run over a couple times. 









No comments:

Post a Comment