Monday, September 16, 2019

18.63 MILES HUMBOLDT RD & ANOTHER FLAT!!!!

 Yeah I'm feeling that good.   The fall yesterday was not as nearly bad as the 2 mph one.  And by riding up Humboldt I proved that.  Absolutely gorgeous day today with all the clouds, I could not resist not riding up Humboldt.  
Coming back down was a little scary because there was a very strong wind that was pushing me around on the bike.   I usually like to fly down as fast as possible, but this time I was going a lot slower, well as slow as I could go and really focusing on how the wind and cars would affect the bike.  
 Clouds.   
 What?  What?  Bike Path! 
D'oh!   I'm on the road and not the bike path. LOL   It's been a while sense I'm been out here and yes after the photo I got on the bike path.
 Look like they ran the homeless people out.  They need one of these signs over on Hazel st and Ivy st, in that general area.   I walk by there to Chico State with hubby quite often and the college students leave huge amounts of garbage, broken glass and well looks just like Humboldt rd did.   Making our community look pretty bad right?    Na there just kids, let them mess the community up.  No double standard here. 


 This was my time from home to the top.   I need to get a timer so I can time my self from the bottom to the top like I did on the Jan 1, 2019. 
Headed down to 1 mile.
 Getting side eye from Frankie.  LOL 










That's better.  
So how did we go from Chico Canyon rd to Frankie?

My back tire went flat at Hooker oak park. And luckily it was a slow leek.  So I had to pump it up every mile until I got to Sport LTD. 


And well my hubby bike was getting fixed up and it was done.  So my hubby is been having withdraws from not having a bike.   So I cut my ride sort picked him up and when to go get his bike.   So just a short ride.


AND NOOOOOO!  The days are starting to get progressively shorter.   Not happy.  :(   I like longer days. 





No comments:

Post a Comment