Wednesday, September 4, 2019

41.08 MILES & BACK IN THE SEAT

 Well I took three days off.   Feel recharged.   The first day of my break, I was feeling super not charged.   

I'm really starting to like my casquette.  Every time I take my helmet off my hair gets stuck in all the components and I have to fight it to get it off, with the casquette no hair problems.  And it also is going to save my hair from bleaching.  

The humidity was very high today we had a lot of lovely clouds and some down pours that didn't last very long.  

 Now this is odd.    This bowl was not here when I road by the first time, I would have definatly seen this the first time, it's blue and it sticks out like a sore thumb, but like I said it was not there.   I didn't see anyone out here walking, running or on a bike.   When I came down the hill from taking the photo above. Here is a blue glass bowl.   Weird. 


The cloud were so beautiful.




















  Great ride today.  And tomorrow I go to Lake Almanor with Jenni. YIPPY!  I missed the last ride so finally back to the lake.




No comments:

Post a Comment