Sunday, September 15, 2019

31.04 MILES & JENNIES AFTERMATH SHAKE OUT RIDE & FALLING OFF MY BIKE!

 Well fiddle sticks today is the 15th, the cut off day to make 500 miles didn't make it.  I have 156.36 miles to go.  

I volunteered out at the Black Butte Lake Triathlon yesterday and it was so hot.  So glad I had my Loco hat, it came in handy.  That post is coming.

Today was the aftermath ride from all the hard work of yesterday, so just chilled easy ride.  

 Five riders and were off.

 At Durham park there was a huge old car show that took up the entire park.  That a lot of cars.


 Well I finally fell off my bike at 12 mph.   Was getting ready to cross the street, then at the last second turn back and got my tire stuck in a grove that I could not get out of.  The handle bars turn back and I could not stop the momentum.  I didn't fly over my handle bars, but more just tumbled until I was laying face up on my front tire.  Go figure.  More cut and scrapes and lot's of sore spots.  No broken bones.  Just really super sore and achy.
                                                            Well if you know me by know I didn't want to stop riding, because I wanted to get to 30, which I did. 

There are baby turtles that hang out on the piece of wood and every time I stop they freak out and slid off.  Finally got a little on on camera.  LOL
                                                                                                       

 OMG!  Took a break got off the bike and was laughing because I was so sore and stiff, my back was hurting.   YES!  The extra 8 miles was self inflicting.   YES! I'm crazy!
And Yes my hubby got mad at me.  




No comments:

Post a Comment