Monday, September 23, 2019

SPEEDOMETER RESULTS FROM YESTERDAY!

 WHOOPS!   I was so tired I completely forgot to add the speedometer photos.  LOL

It's hard to tell but Lassen is in the back ground right in the middle of the trees.   I would have to say this climb was harder than Lassen.   Lassen is one steady grade all the way to the top.   This was not one steady grate to the top this was steeper. 




 Maniac ride are the best.    And the best part during lunch was there was a song with the lyrics in it  YOUR A MANIAC!  
 YAY!!!!!   The arms are finally fixed my new jersey.   It took a while, but look at it, it's looks like nothing been done to it.  Fantastic job.  It was worth the wait.
 From yesterdays ride.    You don't realize how much climbing there is in a ride until you head down hill.  My hands and feel were so sore, from breaking.   I like going fast, but on unfamiliar road, not such a good idea.  On one turn I took is a little too fast and skirted the other edge of the road a little to close.  Yikes.  So I was breaking all the way.  


 Yup hill climbing

No comments:

Post a Comment