Thursday, September 12, 2019

32.05 MILES & A SCREW LOOSE.

 Another day another 32 miles completed.  The weather has been so nice lately.  

Chris and I have been talk about environmental impact reports and well I can say this much, sense the goats have been in the park the quail,  jack rabbits, rabbits, squirrels, ground squirrels and lot's of other little rodents have no were to hide.  A few weeks back I saw a awful sight. A hawk was eating newly hatched baby quail one by one, the family home had been eaten away by the goats and well the hawk was just helping him self.    So I would say the hawk population is doing very well.  Luckily quail have lot's and lot's of babies. 
 What can I say I'm chained to riding.

 You could say I do a lot of riding, my peddles are coming apart.  Opps. 




No comments:

Post a Comment