Sunday, September 1, 2019

REVIEW ON MOJITO POWER GEL

                                                                                  
  MOJITO POWER GEL:                                                                             
 Ok right off the bat really had no idea what to expect. I'm use to seeing a flavor that I recognize.  I was like what the hell flavor is Mojito?  Well I know now it's a alcoholic drink.

If you don't know here what it consist of from google:  Mojito is a traditional Cuban highball. Traditionally, a mojito is a cocktail that consists of five ingredients: white rum, sugar, lime juice, soda water, and mint. Its combination of sweetness, citrus, and herbaceous mint flavors is intended to complement the rum, and has made the mojito a popular summer drink.

Please understand that this review is not in any way against the flavor, if you like Mojito drinks and understand the complex flavor that this power gel is trying to mimic.   You might really like it.  

But for two people who don't have a clue, this might sound really harsh. 

Back to me not knowing.  Getting to the point where I wanted to try this Mojito I was joined by my hubby who tried it too.    

I took the first gulp and my hubby said the look on my face was priceless.   I felt like if I had a child, they got into the refrigerator and decided to create concoction with a big swig of Windex.   It does not have a very pleasing mouth feel to me.     On the side of the package it says easy to swallow with out drinking.  Is this implying that your not suppose to taste it?  Then why have a flavor at all.   It taste like chemicals with a slight apple juice flavor.   
  
My hubby tried it and spat it out.   He said it  remind of him when he sick and has the cold and the snot is running down the back of this throat.  

So for our taste buds it's Nojito!      
 
 I discover a flavor I can relate to Cherry!   So if I get a chance I'll try that.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment