Wednesday, June 5, 2019

21.04 MILES A FEW SPRINTS & CRIT WRANGLING!

 Just did a little ride today and added a few good sprint in.   It's getting hot hot hot.  I ordered some UV protection arm sleeves and plan to use them.   Being cooked is not fun.  
 This is what the sun is doing to my bib.   I do wear sun lotion, but after a while it just sweats off. 
 What are these.  Its so amazing how one minute nothing is there and the next there new life. 
 Beautiful.  Hmm is this a soap plant.?  
 Boy the bees really like this.
 Bee are way easier to take pictures of.  A bumble bee was flying around like so fast I was running around like a idiot trying my best to get a close photo.  Bumble bee fly at hyper speed so every shot was blurry with no bumble bee.  
These are the tiny seeds that stick to your pants and shoes when you walk in the grass. 


Well here is what happened on the way home.  LOL
A guy with no shirt on a road bike crosses the street a few feet in front of me.  I'm doing 17 mph and pass him, not to passes him to show off, he's just going slower.  Well um he decides he needs to pass me.  So yeah my competitive side flares up and I chase him 26 mph chase,  he looks back at me freaks out that I'm catching him and instead of letting me pass, he cut off down a side road so I can't.   LMAO











 I addes a few criterium photos below.
















 Safety is paramount.
 Fast pace and fun.

Lot of Bad ass kids at the Criterium.

No comments:

Post a Comment