Thursday, June 6, 2019

32.15 MILES & GREAT DAY FOR A RIDE.

 Great day for a ride today.  Started out with doing a 16 mile ride with hubby.  I'm doing Hubbys Mediterranean Diet.  So I really have to think about what I'm eating, so I don't lose energy on the ride.

Over the summer I'm going to be incognito with my group rides. :(    Not that I want to, but my work is more important.  Then I'll jump back in some time in August.   My WOW group is doing a few good long rides and Jenni is doing some too, so I'll still get my fix.   I'll be able to do my shorter rides of 32 mile thought the week and at the week end do the lot longer rides.   I ask for the 12th off because I've missed too many cool rides, I don't want to miss that one. 
 Hubby leading the way.  Trying to enjoy every bit of cloudy good weather before it become super hot. 


 Took tired hubby home and did 4 hill at Doe Mill rd.  






No comments:

Post a Comment