Sunday, June 30, 2019

36.66 MILES SECOND HELPING & RIDERS HIGH!

Well to start off I make a huge flub on calculating my numbers.  How?   A lot of my long rides are broken up like this. AGHHHHH!   So I'm going to redo it and be a little more mind full of repeating dates.  

Awesome day today, the first half of the ride with Jenni was awesome.  It's fun doing new off the beaten path routes and just having all around fun on the rides.

Got home took a break and had some food, then was like need to do more riding.  :)

It's was so strange today every dog I saw was so well behaved and listened to there owners.   Usually the dogs are all over the place.    I wounder if it's because Jenni and I payed homage to the Dog god by riding in the shape of a dog.?  


Dang I remember when it took me 5 hours to go 50 miles.  


No comments:

Post a Comment