Saturday, June 29, 2019

QUALITY YOU WANT IN A CYCLING PARTNER!

 1. Some one who is as cray cray as you are.  That a great start.
 Some one who is motivated by the mention of Taco's at the end of the ride. 
Nom nom nom.
 Some one who love nature.
 Someone who ready to go.
 On a 70 miles ride. 

 Did I mention Loves Taco's
 And cat's
 Who is not scared of a challenge.
 Of riding with me.
 Just a random photo of Frankie.  He's not amused.
 Who love coffee.
 Who is ready to ride as far as she can on my cray cray rides.

 Yeah Taco's. 
 Who runs a lot. 
 Who tries regularly to drop me.  LOL
 Who is ready to break the law on a whim.


 Who just has a fun time no matter what.
 Who is obsessed with my glasses.
 Who love to do sprints up Dog Leg.
 Who secretly is into farming.
And who love cycling as much as I do and can stand my craziness.

No comments:

Post a Comment