Saturday, June 8, 2019

27.79 MILES AND A GOOD RIDE

 Started out today with a ride with hubby.  Nice and cool this evening so I'm enjoying every last bit of cool weather were having.

I actually just did 24.77 miles, even though the speedometer says 27.79 miles.   I completely for got to reset the speedometer.  
But miles are miles and I'm counting them, even if my average speed that day was 6 mph.  :)   

 My new UV SP50 arm sleeves came.  The motif is a dragon fly.  The body is going down my arm and the wing wrap around.
 These are going to come in handy for tomorrows ride around the Sutter Buttes with Jenni. 
 Beautiful Holly Hocks.  I've been looking for that black Holly Hock but so far nothings.  That one was so cool.
 A Carpenter bee enjoying a flower.  This one was a little more slow, so I could actually get it on camera.   There were more bees and bumble bees of varying sizes all go way to fast. 




  If you look at my average speed it look like I did hill climbing.
Yesterday it took us 45 minutes to go three miles.  And today it took me 2 hour and 30 minutes to go 27.79 miles.




No comments:

Post a Comment