Wednesday, June 26, 2019

6.61 MILES & SPLAT

 Today was not happening.   I don't know what going on but around 4:00 pm to 5:00 pm I've been starting to get a headache and super dizzy.   That combination is not exactly riding material.   I was really looking forward to joining Jenni & Amy for a evening ride up to the new sight of the Honey Run Bridge.  When I got ready I had a barely noticeable headache and I was like as son as I get on the bike I'll get the endorphins going and I'll be on my way having fun.  3 miles to her home I'm felling like I just road 60 miles....(???)  and sweating buckets the head ache is starting to get more noticeable.  At that point I was still torn I did not want to turn back and put my tail between my legs just yet.   So I took off with them and when we got close to the entrance of Harrison Bike Path I was cooked.  My head was pounding and I was super dizzy.  So I was like I've got to head home.  
Good thing I only live about 1 mile from there.   Felt like a Drunk cyclist on my bike.     I've had two cases of extreme Vertigo in my life time, so mild dizziness I can handle.  Vertigo scare the every loving shit out of me.   Both time I've had it was out of the blue.  So having that ticking time bomb in the back of my mind is not very pleasant.  
                                  Sometimes you just got to get on the bike and ride like there no tomorrow.

If this does not clear up, back to the Dr. 

No comments:

Post a Comment