Saturday, June 8, 2019

PUMPED UP 5 YEAR OLD & A DIET

First of all if you think sugar is the only thing that make kids go crazy. Your so so wrong!    Apparently riding 3 miles with a 5 year old who had no sugar dose the same exact thing.  He was having a  endorphin high was like nothing I've ever seen.  We got home and was he tired, no. Was he pumped up yes!  He was trying to break dance, so I show him a video of people break dancing and he was mesmerized.  His mom told me he didn't stop until about 9:00 at night. LMAO  

Well my hubby has become a culinary chef.   I use to cook for him all the time, now he's cooking for me and I'm loving it.  He a amazing cook and has his own unique style.    And he's a really stricken, except for the time he got a Mediterranean BBQ Chicken & Bacon Pizza.  He has absolutely no recollection of that.    

Ok here is what is happening were both having headaches and because were eating less sugar.  I have not had a Mocha in two days.  Instead I've been drinking Americano's.  I'm trying to break my habit of drinking to many mochas in a day.  It's like a roller coaster.  I have been really good before, then I fall hard.  So I'm trying again.    

So I've taken photo of Chris and I the standard mug shot, not smiling front and side.  Let see what happens.     

No comments:

Post a Comment