Friday, June 21, 2019

HICK UP! & 200 miles

Well I had a issue come up were I have to take some medication that requires me to stay out of the direct sunlight for just 3 days.    So at least it's 3 days and not 2 weeks.   It's ok if I ride in the morning, but lately my sleep has been disrupted.  So it is what it is.   Tonight I need the Z's.   

As for the 200 miles in one day.   Uggghhh!   Hubby is not happy and dose not what me to be in the sun for that long continuously.  I've have 2 heat strokes in my life time.  I can't have another one.   That is why I tend to stick to the shady area's in the summer.   I really (really) want to do it.  But my hubbys right I need to get my speed up so instead of doing 100 miles in 7 hours I can do it in maybe 6 or 5 hours.  And in order for that to happen I have to lose some weight.  Which I have lost 11 pounds with this Diet I've been on.   I just have to keep the momentum of being good with not drinking the mochas.    So yeah I think I bite off more than I can chew.   When I did the Wildflower, if I had not stopped at Silver Dollar Fair Ground and just kept going, I would have probably made it to 150 miles.  But I stopped at 120 miles and that is when I was like if I feel that good after 120 I know I can get to 200 miles.  But with the heat I got to be careful.  Not giving up just have to be smart about executing it at the right time.   

No comments:

Post a Comment