Wednesday, October 25, 2017

15.1 Miles North Rim Training & FUNK!

 Dang!  It went from 61.7 mile if awesomeness to a nose dive of crap.   No I'm not sick, it other stuff that happens in life crap.  I'm holding on to the ore's, but I have no boat or water.  Yay!  
So I've been off the bike thee day, yeah I know terrible.  I did manage to hit the gym and battle out the crazies that way for a hour and fling my self around on the racquet court for another hours on the 23.  So that helped.
Check this out.  2 hour work outs are not really doing it for me.....😐  I was talking to my hubby and he thinks I should at least try to wear my self out, so I'm going to step it up next time instead of doing three reps, I'm going to do four of each
core exercise.  So yeah  And I'm being serious.    I'm getting really weird looks at the gym, kind like the one I get when I ride.  WTF?   No of course I'm not going to go over board and hurt my self.
 Well like I was saying today was Bleh mode, I joined the group to do hill training, just to get out there and at least do something, I was not sick, but you know how you get when someone sucks the life out of you and then spits you out and smashes you to the ground.   I guess I was the bug.  But not a good enough excuse not to ride.
If I can still up right I can ride.
So I slogged around the loop a few time and on the third time snap.  Rolling eyes.  At least I can say I road somewhere.   Going to get some help from John Wiesinger from North Rim, Thank you.   I also got some more gifts riders. THANKS.  A tiny pump and a back break light.  This helps a lot.
So yeah I had to go home after the break.  :(

But you know what I been thinking about. Clark Road.  When we did the ride Saturday we only did 47 miles.   Hass joked about going up Clark road.   Well why not, it's only 7 miles up hill.  I know I could do it and I could have done it that day.   So I guess I have to wait.

So on with the show.  7 more days of riding and no big deal with what the mileage is. 

Oh yeah I'm still losing weight little by little. 





No comments:

Post a Comment