Sunday, October 22, 2017

PICTURES FROM NORTH RIM TRAINING



   Well here I am out and about with the a gang of cyclist running a muck.  Well no not really. 
It was really a fun ride.  The only problem I really had is the small hills, I felt like a fly hitting a windshield....SMACK, but once I got over them I was fine.  I kind of yo yo the group.  I really thought going from Butte College to Chico those hills were going to kill me, I had no problem with them.  As for the freeway pass I gunned it up there.  Burn baby burn.  
This was the first regroup stop, were we seen the Space invading tractors.




Here we are being trained on the fine art of the echelon, by John Wiesinger.  Word to the wise, he does bite.   I suggested an idea and he growled at me.  
 Wow see all the black hills that were the fire burned everything.  :(     This is about 5 of us on the overpass waiting for the rest of the group to catch up. 
 Looking back toward Chico.  
 Taking a much break at Clear Creak Gas Station.  I only had one cliff bar on the whole ride.   When we got to the store I was quite surprised to see some people drinking soda pop and eating candy bars and even a bag of potato chips.      
 Me munching on the last of my cliff bar.
 Felt really good after coffee could not resist riding up to Horse Shoe lake, have not been up their in a while.   I was feeling pumped.





 What a great way to end the day with ice coffee in my water bottle.   Ahhhhh Life is good.  LOL


No comments:

Post a Comment