Thursday, October 19, 2017

SPINNING MY BRAINS OUT

LISTENING TO FAT RAT UNITY!!!!! 
This is great riding music!  Up beat. 

Feeling really good after 1 hour spinning class.   Yes it's hard, yes I totally wore my self out and yes my legs were burning a good burn.  And Yes I drove the class nuts.  I was slapping my thigh's to the beat of the music and to focus on doing more standing on the bike, apparently I got reprimanded from David.  
Between David, Hass and Wiesinger I'm screwed. 😉

I ginned and push my self today, and yes I could feel it in my legs. Dang.  And guess what I'm going to ride with the Friday group up Cohasset.   Tomorrow was suppose to be my break day, ha ha.

Well I'm sore, but I'm not achy or stiff.  Later today I'm going back over to NS Fit to play some racqueteeball, yes the spelling is intentional.  I getting really addicted to it, after a hard work out it feel really good to lose up my legs and body.  So yes I like to fling my self around around for no apparent reason, it's fun.     So today in a 1 hour class of spinning I burned 1,070 calories.   And if I decided to play a hour of racqueteeball  I'll burn another 500 calories.   So total 1,570 calories total. 

"If no one pushes you to be your best, you have to stand up to the plate and push yourself, because no one is going to do it for you".........Susen 

 Just had to share this with you.  OMFG! 

"This is what happens when you dive in racquetball." 





No comments:

Post a Comment