Saturday, October 21, 2017

61.7 AND FEELING GREAT! NORTH RIM TRAINNING!

 Amazing day today.  I pushed my self hard  and was in a cycling high. The endorphins were really making me feel really good.  So yeah 61.7 miles.    I had to stop my self today, I really need to rest and relax, so no riding tomorrow.

Headed out with the North Rim Training group to do a 47 miles ride and the weather was beyond perfect.  I would have lot's of pictures of the ride, but I forgot my cord to up load it, so I'll post them when I can.   We practiced more rotating pace line and riding in a echelon which is easier said than done. (see below). 
Getting to our first rest stop we were out on a country road and all of a sudden it look like war of the worlds.  These two huge farm truck started coming toward us. WOW!  Talk about feeling small.   The picture does not do it's size justice. 

Got a lot a really great sprint's in today.  

Then for the icing on the cake we had coffee afterwards.  mmmmmmmm  Thanks for the coffee John Wiesinger ;) .   At that point I was at 52 miles, from there did some more riding. 


















No comments:

Post a Comment