Monday, October 2, 2017

WHATS IN STORE FOR OCTOBER?

Some very exciting news.  I got to sign up for North Rims Training rides, Thanks to Besty Ingram.  THANK YOU!
And I got a free t-shirt too. 

I can't wait to see what October brings.  But I'm not going to do 645 miles, I'm going to try to stick to 400 to 500.  What ever happens I'll be happy.
 

 Here's my new shirt. 

I'm in the process of making a trade with NS FIT a exercise club. Window painting for exercising, so I can work on my core.  So far every thing has been really positive and the manager told me they do trades like that all the time, so it looks promising. 

As for my Bernhardt Roth syndrome I'm just going to take it one day at a time.   The Dr didn't tell me to not ride, he said ride all you can.  So do what the Dr says. 
My goals are still to ride 200 miles in one day. 
Push my self, with in reasonable limits.  
If you see me off my bike, please prop me up on it and I should be fine.  

Interesting side note about Bernhardt Roth syndrome.   All this time (rolling eyes) I was mistaking the burning & stinging feeling in my left side thigh for shut up legs. LOL  As for my right thight it's completely normal and feels fine.  It would wake up, but not they way the left leg would.

I'm making my self take a break, so I get a good rest and can start off fresh. 






No comments:

Post a Comment