Wednesday, October 11, 2017

LOW KEY

Well so far since I've started attending NS Fitness on the 4th of October, I've logged 5 days 4 hour and 45 minutes of working out at NS Fitness.   I also really like playing racquetball really fun and the cool part is in 45 minutes I can burn 500 calories.   I have not really gotten to do any rides on the bike by my self, but that ok.  This month is going to be totally low key, I'm not going to try to break my last month record of 645 miles, if I max out at 250 that's fine.   I'm juggling North Rim Training class & NS Fitness and I'm going to do a spinning class tomorrow.  Let's see how that goes.  

I found this contraption stretching seat at NS with hand ties. Ohhh la la.  No it's not that at all.   The seat is highly unstable and it insures you won't lose your balance as you stretch.  I really like it.   Now that being said yesterday my left thigh was not very happy.   So when I did the stretches I could really feel my femoral nerve, it ached with every stretch.  But wow after I was all done, all the pain in my legs went away.  And beside in all the videos I've watch on Saint Bernard syndrome (on purpose) it says to stretch.

So here is whats on the menu for tonight with North Rim Training for tonight. 

Wednesday, Oct 11
5:30 p.m. - One Mile or 
6:00 p.m. - Lake West Drive / Idyllwild Drive
Cal Park Hill Repeats; Lake West / Idyllwild

Easy spin (80-90 rpm) - 2 laps, seated
Medium spin (70-80 rpm) - 2 laps, 10 seated/5 standing
Hard spin (60-70 rpm) - 1 lap, last 1/3 out of saddle
Double paceline - slow rotation
 
The wind will be 14,15 to 16 mph.   Fun. 


No comments:

Post a Comment