Thursday, March 29, 2018

19.4 MILES, 1 HR 10 M WORK OUT & WTF LOL

 I need to reset my speedometer.   Because I never in my life have gone so fast going so slow.  My average speed was 65 mph.  Ahhhh LOL 
I rode 29 miles in 1 hour and 29 minutes.   So yeah.

I Decided to go actually do a work out, dang I've been bad and double dang I'm paying for it.  My lower back really hurt on the ride.

On the way out I think I past at least 35 cyclist from the North Rim Wild Flower Training Group?   I'm not sure, but I seen people who are part of that group.  

So what did I do at the Gym?  I hit the Jacobs ladder for 10 minutes.  In intervals, Holy shit I chose life.  Not doing 10 minutes at once.  I also did some Racquet ball, which I didn't realize how much I miss that.  :(

While I was slogging at the gym I started to do some thinking and I realized my problem.  Well working in March didn't help, but I'm getting distracted by other things and it's throwing me off, because I'm not moving forward, I've been stuck in a rut.  Doing the Wager is fun and exciting to do, but it's making lose track of what I was doing before that kept me making progress.

So I need to find that rhythm again between the gym and riding.  And put of the wager until I feel ready for it.  Putting something off for a later and get back to my focus.      


FOCUS DAMMIT!    And FIX MY SPEEDOMETER. 




No comments:

Post a Comment