Tuesday, March 27, 2018

23.2 MILES & KICKING MY ASS A LITTLE TO HARD!

 Well dang you know what I said about kick you own ass.  I kind of over did it and pulled a muscle in my chest area.  What did I do?   I hit the mini hill of terror pretty dang hard. I stood up the entire way and hammered it.  Then did it three more times sitting down.     Not exactly too smart of a thing to do, considering I been off the bike.   The rest of the ride was not as intense and pretty me-de-oaker, I didn't go gun ho or do any sprints.   But I did a ass whooping on the road. 
Ouch~.    
And my right foot was going numb, that because of climbing the step stool, and my right elbow is so sore.  I'm not doing a death grip on the handle bars and I baby that arm, no avail.  My left elbow never hurts.  Go figure.

283.1 Miles for March.  It's better than no miles.  I'll take it.   I'm hoping April is better, but considering I talking to 5 customers for business over the next three weeks it might be bumpy. 

 Tiny, but deadly. 


 NEW SPEEDOMETER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 
Yaaaaaaaa   
Walking into Sports LTD, and walked out with this. Happy.  Now I can tell how far I've gone and how fast.   My old one is D.O.A.  


 Tiny Speedometer.












Ever wonder what to do with that sticker from your speedometer?  Stick it to the face of your computer to remind your self that 15mph is heck of slow and that you can go a lot faster.  :D

YES! We ate pizza and it was everything I hope it would be.   On the way to the freeway enterence a group of cyclist with lights crossed at the wrong time across the street parallel to  S&S market.  That really unnerving and scary.  Because they were not crossing safely.   They all had lights and I saw about 5 of them, there might have been more??  They also might have been a gaggle of teenagers.  It was pitch black and all I could see was the lights and silhouettes.

No comments:

Post a Comment