Tuesday, March 6, 2018

SUCK IT UP!

Four days off the bike and it feels like forever.  :(    For the two first days the pain was agonizing. Now the pain lessened, but it's really hard to eat.  I was working down in Yuba City today and just had to suck it up for the first half of the job, luckily half way through the pain started to lessen.  It was the Thunder Storm that set the pain in to action, the barometric pressure.  And I've got a while before a can get this fixed.   I'm not one of these people who said. "OMG I had to wait in the Dr office for like 5 minutes, Don't talk to me about life."     He he   No I have to wait a lot longer. It's is what it is.  

Now for the Suck it up part. I need to get back on the bike, I know I should not, my hubby not to keen on it.  But holy hell dammit, February was so good.  Now March is tuning into a shit storm disaster.  And hell there's always pain kills.  Right now work has got me off the bike. If every thing in my mouth keeps as it is and not hurting I'm hit that bike and hard.

 What I did in Yuba City today.

 55 beers on tap.

 Drink up and eat up.  ;)

 

No comments:

Post a Comment