Sunday, March 11, 2018

ONE DAY WITH BERNHTARD ROTH SYNDROME.

Or as I like to call it.  Saint Bernard Syndrome.  I'm blogging about this so the next time it raises it's ugly head I can compaire notes.  This will be from after my bike ride last night to now. 

March 10, Evening.
After my bike ride I could not walk into my home.  I had to call my hubby on the phone from out side and tell him to get my crutches and take the bike.  Hobbled into the house.
The only thing that cancels out the burning pain is burning hot water.  Got about 15 minutes of relief from siting in the tub.
 About 5 minutes later the pain is back and is a very deep throbbing ache/burning.   More very hot water.
My sleep thought the night was very spotty, kept waking up with Kahlua sweet little girl, but my legs are her bed and she has no idea I'm in pain.  I would slide her off gently and she's like super glue. So I had to change rooms to try to sleep.  The thigh feels highly achy and won't  quite down.  So I just got to relax as much as possible.

MARCH 11 Morning.
Woke up and the pain has escalated to the point that sitting in scalding hot water is not working.  The pains is unbearable.  Pain level is 9 to 10.   Got out and stood up all morning, tired as hell, I can not sit down.   I have Hydrocodone and have taken the medication, no luck.   I took it last time nothing, it give me no relief.   I don't like it because it just does not relive any pain, but that is all they ever give me.  Like it's just magically going to start working one day.
Sat on a soft chair with my leg side ways on the bed, it the only way I can get some relief.  Laid back down with Fiona taking dips on my thigh.   Found one position were there was no pain and stayed like that from 1:00 and actually fell a sleep and woke up a 2:00.     Sitting up is a bitch and restarts the who shebang.   Hubby home and I'm going insane.  He's says no I say yes. I want a coffee.  No I demand a coffee.  I will kill for coffee.  
Driving is also a bitch.  I do not have road rage, but yes I cursing the traffic lights.  I made it to Barns & Nobles stopped and flew out of the car to stand up.  OMFG!    Your thinking well the coffee at B&N.  No I'm after my addiction.  Dutch Addiction!    Back in the car, zoomed over to Dutch parked and got out sweating bullets.   Ordered sipped....mmmmmm....ahhh...sweet sweet yummyness.   I've been standing up for 3 1/2 hours.   Getting back into the car and driving home is going to be shitty.  But I had to go some were.

4 month ago in September I charted my pain level and what not.  Yesterday was painful as in 7-6, to day it's been bouncing between 10 and 6.    If I stand up and remain standing it's ok for what ok is.   I can't stand all night.



   


No comments:

Post a Comment