Monday, March 12, 2018

NEXT DAY

Silly me around 11:00 Last night all the pain went away, nothing zip, I could sit down easily and my legs was completely normal.  Slept good.  This morning the pain is back, but not as sever as it was yesterday.  I have to clarify about standing 3 1/2 hours and it make it look like I was standing at dutch brother for 3 1/2 hours I was not. I was with Chris at Star Bucks standing at the bar only for 1 1/2.  I was not thinking clearly and typed the wrong number.    I'm really considering thinking about jumping on the bike right now.  Why? Well just to see if it makes it better.  Think of it this way I did 800 miles in February and my leg did not act up once.  I have been off the bike before jumped back on and nothing.  So the bike ride did not cause the burning flames of fire, it was just a coincidence.  And no I would not kill someone for coffee.  LOL
Oh another thing, my hubby gave me the third degree about my bib. So I have a idea for it that will involve scissors.   Good thing I only paid $25 ducketts for them.  Other wise cutting up a $165.00 pair of bibs would be very sad.   
No clippies
Mountain bike peddles
Bib's that look like a bear attacked me.
Long leggings

Who says I look out of place.  LOL 
I stick out like a sore thumb. 

So let see what happens.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment