Monday, March 12, 2018

33 MILES & MY SHORT SHORTS!

Beautiful day today.  I really could not help my self and yes I took a chance, but it paid off, my thigh did not once act up.   So Yippy!    So like I said it must have just been a coincidence and not the cause.  My hubby thinks I'm NVT's, nuts.  
I did get the sprinting bug in me today, just look at the weather, how could I not sprint. 
 Some Dude headed up to do some shredding.
 Alligator head.   I took the picture so I can call it alligator head.   I see the monkey face, but I like alligator head better.  
 Eeeeeeegaaaaaddddd.    Me and my short's short's.   These are really super lose and did I mention short.   I was really pushing my comfort zone today for leg being exposed.   Who give a rats ass what people were thinking when I wore these today.   
 Phoebe!!!!
So cool to see one of these just hanging out.  

 Here is another mini hill or terror.  
 My speedometer is working




No comments:

Post a Comment