Monday, March 12, 2018

SMOLDERING & WOW PIE

My leg just started to smolder no smoke though.  I can deal with this, this is what I've felt before and am use to. For the longest time I thought is was my leg being antsy.  Yesterday and the day before hell no.    So I am doing the PIE RIDE this Wednesday.  :)   Looking back on the ride from Turtle Bay to Shasta dam with the WOW group I had the pain I have right now, smoldering, stingy, but not enough to keep me from going.    

I have a another addiction I can not figure out why I love going in circles???  From Horse Shoe Pond back around Wild wood thought Eaton's new section and back up.   Every time I come around Wild wood park I want to go back up to the Pond.  Even if I tell my self this is the last lap.  HA HA HA!   Even if the last lap was like 4 laps back.   I've done 70 miles like this and yes I could do 100 miles like this.  But it's almost relaxing.   yes I'm not well.    Pretty soon I just be some where riding my bike in a literal circle, playing my lips with my fingers.    


No comments:

Post a Comment