Thursday, April 26, 2018

1 Hr 44 Minutes at the GYM.

Played a full hour of racquet ball today and sort of got a little crazy at the end.  Instead of having one ball I got two and wanted to see if I could manage hitting two alternating balls.   LOL   NVTZOID!
It's really hard, but like a person out on a golf course making the first hole in one as they jump up and down and then realize only the ground squirrels are staring at them.  On just two sort times I did it, it was not very long by any stretch of the imagination, but I did it. LOL  It's not easy.   I worked through several techniques and so far hitting them hard is better than hitting them lightly.    I tried hitting them at the same time and that work ok, but then they split up.   It all about practice, insanity and making people think your losing your mind.   I did have a couple of lookee loos.      Did my stretches and core work out.    
I completely for got to mention this, so I'll mention it now, about a month ago I did the stationary bike fitness test.   I gave it my all and after the program was up I was like I'm fucked.  All the results were way under average and listed very poor.   So yeah.  LOL   I have a feeling that if you put in your weight that the computer program just assumes your not fit and very unhealthy.

I been mulling over weather I want to do the 50.   

3 Days till the Wild Flower.  

No comments:

Post a Comment