Friday, April 20, 2018

35 MILES, FRIDAY GROUP, WHITE POPPIES & CANOEING

Today was so much fun.   (I forgot to bring my speedometer with me, I'll add the pictures tomorrow.
White Poppies right in a huge field beside our house.  WOW!

Join the Friday Group ride today for a fast and fun ride.
Off we go.
Lena  
John the group leader.




Waiting for the train to pass.
Our average speed was 16.1 miles. 
Coffee after the ride.   Coffee taste better after a ride. 


Relaxing.















Up next canoeing.
This is Meranda show us who's boss with her badge. LOL
She a riding buddy. 
Black Butte Lake to the left
to the right.
And from behind.  It's up on a ridge.
Very Beautiful park
Signing in.
Canoes!!!!


Don't worry I didn't hit any one with my paddle.
Lena and me getting ready to go out.
Uh oh. We had two kids with us. LOL  For these two it was there third time out.  The girl was good, the little boy OH! BOY!  He was doing every thing but.  Can we go back, I'm going to stop the canoe by paddling back wards.  I want to go back, can we paddle out into the middle of the lake, can I go out on the canoe by my self, can we stop here to get out, can I sit in front? why can't we.  Why not...why not....why not.   They were singing songs, to keep him busy, it worked a little bit.  
At the beginning they both were not listening to any thing the lady in front was saying, they both jumped out of the boat on the side in sallow water and ran to the back of the boat, they wanted to push the boat out.  Then the lady said if you push the boat out your going to stay here.  They both looked at each other jump back into the boat, not using the steps.   LOL  

I felt like I was back in Camp LOL.  I can not imagine taking about 9 kids out on a boat, which they did with a whole class.  Ahhhhhh.



Love the coloration on this rock.  And lizards there were a absurd amount of lizards. 
Deer.

No comments:

Post a Comment