Thursday, April 5, 2018

SEAGULLS & AMAIN

I completely forgot to mention this yesterday.   As I was riding I could hear what sounded like seagulls in the distance, I really didn't think much of it until the seagulls begin to follow me.  Note no seagulls in sight.  (???)  Kept riding tried to ignore, then I was like oh it must be my bike pack on the back of my seat rubbing on the tire.  Nope.  Ok then.    Kept riding then I stated thinking shit what wrong with the bike!   Stop got off and spun the front wheel nothing, spun the back wheel and there my seagulls.   I could hear the squeak, but it was coming from the axle.  I was literally having flash backs of when I broke the axle on my bike.  So I panicked and road to the nearest bike shop.  Amain.
They looked at it no, no broken axle.  Whew!    It was a little rubber piece on the part where the cassette is.   He lubed it up and put it back on.  And the problem was fixed.  
THANK YOU!  

While I was standing in the store I was looking at this room not understanding what I was seeing.  At first I thought it was the employee break room, but then I realized Oh! it's the Handle Bar.    How cool is that.   I don't think I've seen a joining of two stores like that.  

Well today I'm going to hit the NS Fit, I don't know with a vengeance.   But I learned something the last time I was there I want to build strength, not muscle.   Yeah I was doing it backward so I don't need to go heavy on the weights.  Opps.  

As for my Thigh it's completely normal no pain, no sizzle.   So that's nice.
Depending on what I do to day I'll probably jump on the bike afterward.  
Oh one interesting thing the people on Eaton Ave the little loop I make after returning to wildwood and heading back up to Horse shoe pond.   There starting to smile at me and wave.    I bet they think I'm ape shit insane, because I've been out there in hard rain, hail, and that one day when the wind was a F-n pill.  

I keep on telling my self I'm going to take a break on the Jacobs Ladder.     Why is it so fricking addictive.  

No comments:

Post a Comment