Sunday, April 8, 2018

OH YEAH I DO ART TOO.

If your curious to what else I do other than window painting. 
 Several of my cre'A'tions.
This is free hand.  I just start from the middle and work my way around in 'A' circle. 
 A close up of the middle.
 A blurred circle?   Nope Numbers.  Lot's of them from 1 to 65,000. 


 A closer look. 
Blue in the middle is from 1 to 100.  Green is 100 to 200 and so on with black.
 Oh and a back up.  Each paper is 8 x 11 inches.
And this is just a small one.
 Oil painting too.    Oh yeah I'm self taught.  Art teacher hate that.
This is my first attempt at doing a portrait.  Who is she, just a lady out of a fashion magazine, but I put my own spin on it.  She had so much make up you could not see her face.  Her cloth are hers I add the shawl and roses on her shoulder and the ring.

    Model from a magazine, in a setting and cloth I made up.  Oil.

 :(     This was off a Chico kids magazine, I place the girl in a different setting than was on the magazine.   Sadly on one of the few art showing I managed to do, some one thought it would be good to tear the bottom of the painting with a butter knife???   Oil.
Oh well.
 Lady in a boat.   She was sitting in the boat in the wedding magazine.   I just abstract the back ground.   Oil.

 I love doing this one.  I talked about doing this for years.   Lord of the Rings with the Simpsons.
Oil.
 My work above the magazine image below.  
 Water color.  I have tons of fairy painting.
 Water color.  My own composition.
 Water Color my own composition.
 Free hand.  No rulers.  And hell of hard.  If riding 100 miles is hard.   In drawing this is it's equivalent. 
 water color
 More A's.   I have a absurd amount of these's
 Abstract with the letters  S & C.  Free hand.  Water color
 Just Abstract.    Water color
 Water color.
 Water color.
Watercolor.

No comments:

Post a Comment