Wednesday, April 4, 2018

41.45 MILES & GREAT WEATHER

Great weather today, started out really sunny and turned into cool and overcast.  Don't mind that one bit.

The Lizards are out in numbers.  YAY!   Big fat ones too.  I call this Lizard Ln because all the rocks are loaded with them. 
I guess some one with money got sick and tired of the bike path with large cracks in them, all the cracks are filled and smooth out.   That's nice,
Taking a break. 

 I rode my bike through the new short cut to the park and got yelled at!  (???)   A guy didn't like the fact that I was riding a road bike along the path.   Really!  Who paid for the bike?   

I made a lot of people nervous when I ride back and forth in the park. How do I know?  When you are talking to someone and they take their hand to the back of there neck and scratch and tilt their head slightly that is a sign of being unsure or nervous.  I see this a lot.   It's also is a sign that the person may not believe you or agree with you.   
And while we're on topic, some guy in a (TRUCK)  said something to me as he drove by.  I wonder what he said.  Usually if they're friendly there will be a smile or a thumbs up, he did neither so I'm guessing I pissed him off.  
The percentage of nice people out weighs the
insecure twerps.

After all that I had a guy in blue pass me on the corner before the observatory.   He wanted to race.  Hell I'm not going to back down from  that.  We raced to the top of the hill of course I won.   I took my time turning around and gave him a head start into a slight head wind.   Then (chicked) him.   There was no race, just me whooshing by him like he was standing still. When I flew by him he was laughing a bit. I think he knew there was no way he was going to catch me.   I like it when there's a challenge. 
There was this one guy on a mountain bike and we both started off from Manzanita Ave and were headed down Vallombrosa Ave.  We were
flying he didn't want me to pass him (like always) But that was a challenge we were going at 25 mph the whole way.    By the time we got to were I turn off he was totally out of breath.  I was not he he. 


 Well crap I was not going to sprint today. 
This is me, not going down hill.    Rrrrawwww!

As for Straveeta  Strava Smava.   I know what I'm doing.   I'm working hard and sweating my butt off.    
 

No comments:

Post a Comment