Thursday, April 5, 2018

13.44 MILES & 1 Hour & 41 MINUTES AT THE GYM

 Hit the gym today and did racquet ball, stretches and all that jazz.  Played Racquet ball too.  Well I was going to do the Jacobs Ladder and it would not move.  I climbed up both machines, nothing.  There was someone cleaning so maybe they had turned them off to clean them.   Bummer.    And I got my ass kicked by a jump rope, LOL.   I seriously can't remember the last time I did jump rope.  But I did it two times 20 times each. 

An old woman was in the gym and she had daggers for me.  Yikes.  That's the time you want to take a picture of her face and show it to her and say, ever wonder were all those wrinkles came from.

Today was a short ride and I did the old stand by ride, just once around. 
 I got home as it just started to lightly sprinkle a bit.
I really don't care to get my new speedometer wet.   So I need to fit it with a rain jacket or something.   My other speedometer was completely rusted out, even after I took it apart and dried it out multiple times.  
At one mile I crossed the bridge and was headed back home there was this guy with a back pack and he was going fast I was behind him, I can't say right behind him, but I was close enough that I must have made him nervous or something.  He kept looking over his shoulder to see if I was still there, yup dude I'm still behind you.   He turned off at the first path to the right.    Tired?
  he he  I don't know, but I didn't not give chase I stayed in the park.    

Over all today was a good day I did a total of 2 hours and 45 minutes worth of exercise.  

Max above
Average to the left.
And the speedometer is behaving it self. 

No comments:

Post a Comment