Tuesday, April 24, 2018

26.69 MILES & A FIZZY BLEH!


 Lazy day ride today.   My upper body was not feeling the love, but my legs were like go go go.   So I slogged along and managed to do 26 miles.  Better than no miles I guess.   The Wild Flower is in 4 days.   By the time I get up and the day progresses I'll be fine. Having a hick up like this is not going to hurt me.

Any hoo I tried the fizz to the left.  I had grape.   Well for thirst quenching....um no.   Grape flavor?   I was not really impressed.  After it fizzed in my water I had a hard time drinking it.   It made my water carbonated with all the fizz, so I felt like I was drinking something cross between a soda with a weird after taste.   Not for someone else they might really like it.  So don't take my word for it.   I'm going to try it one more time during the wild flower to give it another chance and I'm going to try the gels too.   Who knows I might like mango better than grape?

The high light of the ride is when a pretty big lizard with tail raised ran across the road in front of me.  OMG!  Love it.
So on with the riding some good day and some not so good, oh well. Keep moving forward. 


No comments:

Post a Comment