Tuesday, April 3, 2018

37.33 MILES OF SPRINTING

  Right off the bat my speedometer is working.  However it seems to like my computer because it turns on if I wave it over the front of my computer, it does not do this any were else.  This is why you'll see the speed display on. (???)   This speedometer must just be really sensitive.

Well I fricken killed it today, I kicked my own ass, when I got home I almost crawled though the front door.   I sat down and kind of stayed there.   So getting my mojo back.    How do I know my mojo is not at peek performance?   After a 32 mile ride I can get up to 25 mph and maintain it.    After today's ride I was struggling to maintain my speed.  So yeah. 
My top speed was 27 mile per hour.  This time it's me and not the computer malfunction.  This was peddle power.  The 27 mph was only for a couple of seconds.
Why was I sprinting?  Mosquitoes as soon as I stopped there were tons of them.     Speaking of bugs.  This happened yesterday a bee got caught in my hair and it was still trying to fly away from me.  So I kept hearing bzzzzz twap....bzzzz twap.   It was flying up and then hitting my helmet.  I had to stop take my helmet off to get rid of it.  
This is not my resting Bitch face, it's my resting Cycling face, all gums.    Got a lot of looks again today, in fact some choice one's that made me chuckle.

I swear what is it with White fucking big trucks!!!! Seriously!  The truck was beside me, I slowed down going around the corner.  No signal it pull over on me into the bike lane and parks.  FUCK!   Evasive Maneuvers.   It was a teenager who look over at me like Whaa?!       Rolling eyes I just kept going, no sense even trying.     
I can't help it, I'm even riding my bike while sitting.  
I when back to my handy dandy i pad, and look up how long it took me to do 37 miles last time and it matches.   So the speedometer is working, for a while I was still kind of paranoid that it was not working, but it is, now.   Besides I had to work my ass off to get to 27 mph, it was not me just getting on the bike and coasting to 27 mph.  
27 mph (second)
Holy shit. 31 mph while sitting should I call Guinness World Records???     I mean really!
I was looking at the pictures and I though it was me just being me, but nope 31 mph. 

My average speed 15 mph.  :) 


No comments:

Post a Comment