Friday, April 27, 2018

VIVITAR

 My other camera was good, but the on and off button was really super sensitive.  In fact so much that when I charged it at night I could hear it turn on with the little musical noise that they make.    :(    Well it turn on in my backpack and the battery ran down to the point of no return.  I tried to charge it, but no luck.
I got this Vivitar a while ago and got it for a really good deal.  It was about $75 and the guy sold it for $45.   But then again Office Depots selection on cameras and go pros isn't exactly stellar.   I really do miss camera being separated from phones.  My hubby is totally boycotting Amazon, so were no longer buying things on Amazon. 
I'm so glad I got it.   I'm just so wary of setting things up on line.   Old school, buy camera,  charge camera, use camera.    Now it's buy camera, charge camera, down load and install program to use and get pictures.  I don't know I like the old way and I miss the feeling of not knowing what the picture was going to look like.    It was like a mystery.   And who loves taking a double exposure.   No more double exposure.  LOL    Well enough ranting on that.     I'm in the process of hooking it up to my helmet.   So I can document my rides.   I still have to get a feel for it.   It works, and the quality of the picture is not bad, it's not a Go Pro.   I have yet to post a video on line. so we'll see.

I didn't do the Friday group ride today because I was thinking with all the riding they have been doing for the wild flower no one is going to show up.     I don't know.    I did not ride today.  I want my legs to be fresh and ready, because I'm going to try to push my self.     A couple day off the bike and I go zoom zoom.     Now if I don't go zoom zoom big deal.    Tomorrow is check in and more water bottles.  LOL   I'm really am digging my Amain water bottle.    

No comments:

Post a Comment