Sunday, April 1, 2018

APHASIA

My hubby corrects most of my blogs when he can and I use the spell checker as much as possible.

If reading my blogs and your winching in pain due to all the grammar errors.   If you are around long enough you will hear me say things that don't make sense.   When I'm around people I'm hyper focused on trying to control it, so it become verbal diarrhea, it back fires, I say every thing and anything, there is no filter.   I'll be like why the fuck did I just say that.  

 I just recently learn of this and it suddenly all makes sence.  
In school I was a late speaker, the only way the teacher could get me to talk was by sining,  so I learned to speak by singing. 
My school years were plagued by opening my mouth and hearing my self say something in my head but no sound would come out.   Talking about making friends.  The kids didn't know what to make of me and steered clear.  
I have what I call verbal diarrhea, it comes out and I can't stop it, then I'm like what the fuck did I just say and why did it say it.
I make up excuses to I won't look like a fool and well get my self deeper into the shit pile of WTF did I say.
People assume because my spelling and grammar are bad that I'm not smart.  It's a stereo type, only educated people spell perfect.  So I get attacked all the time for my word usage and people usually take a big step back from me.  It the WTF wrong with her, look.    I'm use to it.       

I have a form of this,

What is Aphasia Symptoms

Aphasia is a sign of some other condition, such as a stroke, brain damage or a brain tumor.
A person with aphasia may:
  • Speak in short or incomplete sentences   Hubby says I do this a lot.            
  • Speak in sentences that don't make sense  ......... Yes!
  • Substitute one word for another or one sound for another .................guilty.
  • Speak unrecognizable words ...................................................guilty as charged.
  • Not understand other people's conversation         Not a problem, at least I think.
  • Write sentences that don't make sense     ..................Put me in jail already.
Oh if I had to hand write all my blogs. I have nice hand writing.  But if they were all handwritten you guys would go insane and probably stop reading, hell I can't even make sense of it.  

Ok now I know exactly what you guys are thinking.  I'm a Hypochondriac and I'm seeking attention through all these things I post!  NO!  
I got Bernard Roth Syndrome diagnosis from a Dr cause from the Blood clot back in 2012.
My Obturator nerve entrapment is real, I've been to therapy for it, and the cycling has help greatly. 
Coffee Addiction is another story.




No comments:

Post a Comment