Tuesday, April 17, 2018

40.02 MILES & 1 hr 20 minutes at the GYM.

 Hit the gym today and did some racquet ball and stretching and what not.   Then jumped on the bike.  Wait no wind, no rain?  No hail.  I'm bummed out.  No just kidding. LOL  It's really nice not have the hail flying in my face, now instead I have bugs. 

So 3 hours total exercise, feeling good. 
A lot of people were out and about today, runners, cyclist, and the mini kids cycling course was packed.    And people were playing baseball.
So other wise it was me just going in circles again.

Met up with some of the WOW group on my way back around and I guess I got to get back to the Group.  

And one more thing I'm really digging my Bento Box.  It's so nice to have every thing right in front of me and not have to fumble for it in my jersey.  The phone rang and it was right there, so I didn't have to stop.  And it allows me to be able to wear different shirts.  The cookie monster shirt is getting old. 





No comments:

Post a Comment