Saturday, April 7, 2018

50 MILES & CRAP!

Crap!  For some reason or another I lost all of my pictures today, they did not transfer to the sim card.   So bummer.   If I can figure what happened I'll post them later.   So no pictures of anything, not even my speedometer.  😕

Did 50 miles today.  Was very windy again.   Other wise very beautiful day to be out and about.  
Saw two guys riding up to Horse shoe lake very friendly, they seem to know me.   But then again everyone seems to know me.  LOL    I've had people shout out my name, note not for the cycling.  I'm like Huh!  Then comes the BLACK CAT!   LOL   That makes sense.     But I've been having people shout and wave at me quite often as I cycle back and forth.   A few are not so friendly....meh.  

What can I say I ride in circles.   Actually someone ask me why?   Well to me it can be addictive, because just one more time is my excuse.  In actuality my loop is much bigger.  When I'm doing my loop it is not a flat loop, it small hills here and there, doing them repeatedly will make me go faster on the flats.  So there is a method to my madness.  If I just practice on the flats all the time, that will not make me stronger.   When I do the 60 Flat flower aka 65 mile Flat flower, by the time I get home it will be 65 miles.    I will really see how much I have either improved or not improved.   This is why I chose not to do the 100 mile ride.    And another thing riding back and forth in that area of the park it's not still and calm, it's windy, raining with a dash of hail.   So it makes me work my butt off. 

Today's ride was very unpredictable again because at the beginning of the ride the wind was pushing me out there to the pond, then it switched and I was riding into the wind and at the end it was pushing me again.  So the wind does what it wants.  Through the small section of Eaton Ave that is were I get hammered by the wind.  

So the first week of April is looking pretty good.   212.45 miles.  
 

No comments:

Post a Comment