Sunday, October 27, 2019

13.06 MILES WITH HUBBY

We just did a short ride today. 

Saturday I work up feeling like hell, headache and just sore and tired all day.  I was suppose to do a ride with Jenny this morning, but I had a massive headache all night and felt shitty until around 12:00 p.m   So just a small ride will do.



















 Rose hips.  I kick my self every time I see a bunch like this. I've been wanting to make Rose hip jam like forever, what stopping me.  It is labor intensive.   It's my favorite jam!   And it crazy high in vitamin A, C and E.  
 Poke berry beautiful but highly Toxic.   This is a berry you want to avoid.  So many people mistake this for elderberry. 


 I've been looking and looking and finally found some butterfly chrysalis.    So beautiful.
 Here is another one, and the same one below.





No comments:

Post a Comment