Saturday, October 19, 2019

27 MILES

 So far I've put 116.59 miles on my loaner bike.   It this keeps up I'll get to 200 miles. 

Beautiful cool day today for a bike ride.  

 A Dam in Chico?   WOW, well a tiny one at that.  
There were some people fishing off it.  Catch and release.


 The people told me there is a family of otters that come here in the fall.  
And the next thing he said made my heart sink.  People are complaining about them because there eating the fish.   Seriously!!!!  
 This cute little toddler decided to run back and forth on the bridge while I was taking photos.   She on the stair's to the left.
 Running back and forth.  She look to be about 2 years old.

 Now this is pretty cool.   Metal art works depicting birds.



This one stumped me.
 Owl.  
 Quail.
 Chickadee
 Some type of sparrow.
 Tuffed Titmouse.  The crest on the head gives it away.
 Bird sitting on Queen ann lace.
 Been making some more earrings and necklaces.

No comments:

Post a Comment