Friday, October 11, 2019

OCTOBER BLUES!

So yeah dead in my tracks. 
Dropped off my bike at Amain today.  And it might be a while before I get it back.  Turns out that the company that make the tire rim is called Head.  Well Head sold the names right to China, so check this out the Head company does not recognize this fact and can not supply the part needed to fix the bike.     So Amain is on the search for the cone to the bearings that I need.   And I still need the break lever fixed.
As for me I'm on a coffee bender.  I turn to mochas when I get depressed.  I come from a alcoholic family, so coffee yes please.  

So 144.41 miles into October and the days are getting shorter & waiting for Denny's to send me more information.   Uggh.      I'm feeling like utter crap.   That's all. 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment