Thursday, October 17, 2019

HMMMM?

It's been a month and 5 days sense the last time I fell off the bike.  The one were I didn't really hurt my self and landed on top of the bike.   But the area on my inner calf must have taken the full impact of the fall.   Yeah the fall hurt, but I was still able to do all that climbing with no problem.  

The picture is just a good representation of were it is on my leg.  It is still painful to the touch and bulges in that way that dose not feel right.  Some days I don't notice it, other days it makes me limp.  
Limping with both legs is (****).  I was dragging a couple of days ago.   Chris literally had to wait for me every few feet.    Luckily it does not seem to bother me on the bike.   But just to let thing calm down I took a break.     
It's making me wonder if the fall weakened my veins and (??)    

No comments:

Post a Comment