Wednesday, October 16, 2019

COMFORT BIKE CAN BE ROAD BIKES!!!!!

Yeah you heard me right!  A comfort bike can be a road bike.

"YOUR OUT OF YOUR GOURD!"
Well if you believe I'm out of my gourd so be it.

Yes I made some fun of the comfort bike I'm riding, but it's because I have not been on one in such a long time. 

Do not let the name fool you. These bike are as versatile and ready to be ridden hard.  How do I know? 
Because the bike we started out with were comfort bike.  We rode in ways your not support to ride it.  Hill climbing, 50 mile to 75 mile.  We put some crazy miles on these bikes. 

Why are they just awesome!

1. There heavy! Think about it this way if your going to the gym to work out and you start lifting weights you don't try to lift toilet paper rolls.  You want to lift a something a little heavier.  Well these bike are heavy and give you a work out.  If you start out with a light bike your going to get light results.  A light weight bike will not make you stronger.

2.  They're extremely affordable and can be modified to fit you with out breaking the bank.  Our bikes were $399.99.  And in the bike world thats cheap! 

3.  They can do the distance.  Because I did the distance.     "But no!!! what's wrong with you there no suppose to be used that way, Rule Number 99839383!!!!     Me "Says who! and phttttt, so what!"

And YES you can wear I cycling Jersey while riding one.   I do.  No shame!  If people stair at you or glare.  Give them a huge smile, because your more of a bad ass then they are.  

Cycling should be open to anyone.  It's not a private club and it is not owned, by anyone.  

If you want to be a bad ass on a comfort bike, go for it and turn those heads.   And after a while it becomes fun.  Breaking normal slandered of what people expect is fun and it messes with there heads.  

And calling a comfort bike a road bike, yeah makes people squirm in there seat.  LOL





No comments:

Post a Comment