Tuesday, October 22, 2019

I HAVE MY BIKE BACK!!!!!!

And I can't ride it.   Irony.

AMain Cycle had a really hard time trying to track down the bearings and it was a dozzy.   But in the end it all work out and I had to take a second look at my bike it was clean and spiffy.   Never seen it that sparkly before.  Thank you AMain.

Well I start painting two store a day tomorrow.   This is the sketch I presented Dennys with and they like it, they made a few modifications to it and were good.  I'll be painting 2 store a day for 3 days.  6 stores in all.    Then after that I'll be doing some face painting for them.  At first they wanted me to design a table cloth, then they scraped that idea and decided on face painting, but that won't be till the 18th of November.   

I was all ready to join my WOW group on there ride tomorrow and Dennys can you start tomorrow.    Oh well. 

No comments:

Post a Comment