Sunday, October 6, 2019

DENNY'S , WINDOW PAINTING & JUST FREAKING OUT IN GENERAL

This is my best impression of deer caught in the head lights and that is how I feel.  I just got a call from Denny's to do new jobs.  So I'm going to call them tomorrow and get more detail. 
This is not a job you turn down.  This is way to big.  So I'm jumping back in.  Hell if I can do 1000 miles in a month,  I can paint windows with some discomfort.   It will be like peddling with my arms.  My arms have had a nice long rest, so maybe it won't be that bad as last Christmas, crossing my fingers.   

I want this as my photo for my Drivers License so bad.
 



































Ok you had your fun laughing at me.  LOL
 So tomorrow the chips hit the fan and I get to find out how many more faces I can make. 

No comments:

Post a Comment