Saturday, October 26, 2019

ALL DONE!

 6 Store in 3 days and I'm cooked.
There was a couple stores that I was painting in the direct sun.  It's easier to ride in the heat, because at least there air movement. With window painting there is no air movement  and then you getting the glare from the sun off the window.  I feel like bacon.  
I really feel zapped today.  Bleh.      I want to do a ride, but I think I should save my energy for the ride tomorrow.

When to Pullins today and returned the bike.

So while I'm being a flap jack today my friend Jenni ran 7 miles this morning.   So yeah I feel like a lazy flake.   

Well hello!  
This was yesterday. There were jumping spiders all over the place.  Big one and tiny ones. Crazy.
Same  spider.  I was walking him back over to the bushes.
Redbluff.
Corning.

No comments:

Post a Comment