Tuesday, October 29, 2019

20.04 MILES & BOO-UTIFUL FLOWERS

 Nice day today and the leaves are really starting to explode with color. 
Just me and my super clean bike. 
Oh one thing I forgot to mention.  Yesterday I hoped back on my bike and was wobbly.  I had gotten use to the other bike.  OMG!  And then I suddenly realized no cushion and no soft ride.   It was eye opening to feel how I can feel every bump and what not.   When you get use to something after a while you don't feel it.   And today right I'm back to normal, all that was just yesterday.  

 Found this little mud daubers nest?  The pattern in the middle is fascinating. 
 OMG  So sorry I'm late to your guys wedding.  Did I miss anything.  Oh crap the cake rotted and well know you guys did to.    Um by.
 The reception party didn't do so good either.
What can you say he's still practicing how to be spooky.   He's just really shy.



















 Oh my the flower in the middle is my new favorite flower. I have no idea what it is but it's magical.








No comments:

Post a Comment