Wednesday, October 23, 2019

WINDOWS, ROCKS & LONER BIKE OH MY!

 Eeeeep!   Well apparently the bike I was able to ride has a buyer?   And I still have the bike.  UH OH!
Got to get the bike back to Steve ASAP!!! 
 Chico Store is done.  
Out of all the Stores this one is the hardest. Why? The window is located directly in front of bushes and below the bushes are rocks of varity sizes, big , small and all around super hard to walk on.   In no way does this impead on people going into Dennys, because the walk way in nice smooth and flat.
But in order to get to the window I have to walk over uneven rock that are unstable, and some are way to big to move.  I move the little one, didn't do much.  Then I have to squeeze my self between the wall and bush into a tiny little space.  And move back and forth for 4 hours.   My left foot to the ankle was completely numb.  I'm sore. 
Oroville is done.  Well this was a lot nicer I was not getting stoned.  All smooth and dreamy flat concrete.   And I don't have to squeeze between a wall and a bush to get to my table.   Awwww.   The other two up coming stores will be level. 


Hopefully this Saturday and Sunday I can get on my bike. 

Were going to Party like it's 2019!!!!!!


On the 28th the Airport Crits is having a party and on the 30th
the WOW group is having a Kit Fit Party!!!!
  Yippy.  I can go!!!!  



No comments:

Post a Comment